2015

Board Member Changes

New board member changes will be announced soon. Check back here for info later in the week.

September Meeting Change

Since Labor Day is Monday, September 7th and many owners will be having company for the long weekend we will move the Monthly Board/Community meeting from Thursday, September 3rd to Thursday, September 10th. The meeting will begin promptly at 7 PM in the Wildewood Community Center. Hopefully this will be a well attended and courteous meeting.

Have a great holiday and we will see you on September 7th.

Wildewood Board

Boat Ramp Key Info

Just a reminder that the regular meeting that would be on July 2nd has been moved to Thursday evening July 9th at 7 PM. This will prevent the meeting from interfering with any 4th of July activities you have planned.

Additionally a reminder that we have changed the lock on the Boat Ramp Gate. If you need a new key please do the following:
1.  Call me at 903-849-4689
2.  Bring the following information with you 
     a. Boat, pontoon or jet ski TX number(s)
     b. Trailer license number
     c.  Old key - no charge if you turn in old key - $10 if the old key is not returned.
Each new key has a number that will be registered to you. Remember, if you have guests with a boat you must accompany them to the ramp and then re-lock the gate. Keys may not be given to renters/lease holders. 

New Ramp Keys - Next Meeting

1.   Saturday June 27th - The board will be at the Wildewood Community Center from 10 AM to 1 PM to issue new keys to the lock on the Boat Ramp Gate. Because of numerous unauthorized users of the ramp this is a necessity. 

You will need to fill out a form for the new key that will include your name, address, lot number(s) & block number, your boat(s) (jet ski, pontoon, boat) TX Number, your trailer license number and phone numbers.

If you turn in your old key there will be no charge for a new key. If you do not turn in your old key there will be a $10 charge for the new key.

Please keep in mind that if you are having guests at the boat ramp you must be with them to open and lock the gates. These keys are non-reproducable. 

2.  The July monthly meeting of the board and the community will be moved from Thursday evening July 2nd to Thursday evening July 9th at 7 PM. This will prevent interference with the Fourth of July.
Fly your flags to honor our independence and those who are serving or who have served.

Presidents Newsletter May

Click for the PDF of the May newsletter.

WOA Pool and Lights Notice

This is a notice of financial need for the swimming pool and community lights. Action MUST be taken by ALL community members at this time. To read the notice click HERE for PDF.

Work day Saturday March 28th at 9 AM.

Work day Saturday March 28th at 9 AM.

Meet at the Community Center. Please bring rakes, blowers, weed eaters and at least 1 chain saw for the outside work. 

If possible a couple of ladies and men could work on the inside of the Community Center this Saturday (March 14) to start cleaning the office, moving things around to store items for the yard sale and generally cleaning. Let me know if you can work inside on Saturday morning (14th).

PS - Don't forget that the TAMER Annual Meeting is to be held at the West Lake Baptist Church Fellowship Hall on Saturday March 21st beginning at 11 AM. Need your reservations now. Keep in mind that the water battles are not over and we must remain in the game. 

TAMER Meeting March 21

T.AM.E.R. Annual Meeting
Our annual meeting has been delayed twice due to problems of having enough persons say they could come. However the meeting is now scheduled as follows:
When - Saturday March 21, 2015
Where - West Lake Baptist Church Fellowship Hall
              1439 FM 315 South
              Chandler, Texas 75758
Time - Meeting will start a 11 AM with registration. BBQ lunch will then be served. 
           Program will start following lunch - We promos to have you out of the meeting no
           later than 4 PM
Cost - A donation of $8/plate will be appreciated.

A RSVP would be greatly appreciated so that we may plan for plenty of food. Additionally this will allow us to print out the agenda's and program materials that will be needed.

Some of the items to be covered are a review of the last rate case, the transfer of the rate making and numerous other items from the TCEQ to the PUC & OPUC, future work needed, the next rate case to come about in January 2016. David Frederick, our attorney will provide the update on the transfer, the rules making and other items that will affect us going forward.

Additionally we will hold an election for board members.
We need  volunteers to serve on the board going forward, since several of our present board members will be retiring at this meeting. If you are willing to serve on the board please send me an e-mail or call me ASAP.

We would like to have at least one or two persons from each of the members groups at this meeting. While we have made large strides in battling the big 6 IOU's, they are not giving up and continue to try to change the rules to favor them even more.